Facing river bet

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Facing river bet

Postby none888 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 am

Hi, I need help with creating filter, still cant get used to them.
Situation is I want filter hands when I face river bet in to me and call it.
I play hu sng so it will be allways big blind who is leading.
none888
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: Facing river bet

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

If you just want times he opens the river and you call you can use Actions and Opportunities -> River -> Action Sequence -> First Action Call.

If you use Actions and Opportunities -> River -> Calls -> Called Bet you'll get check/calls too.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Facing river bet

Postby none888 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 am

I can get hands, but when I want to look at my chip graph I get this:
[ img ]
none888
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: Facing river bet

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:43 am

Thanks - I'm seeing the same thing. I'll talk to the development team and we'll get this filter sorted out.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests