Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by drmt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:33 am
Trcaker doesn't show marked hands. I select "marked hands only" and "all hands", nothings happens. I thinks, after update it disappeared.
-
drmt
-
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 am
by kraada » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 pm
Try marking a new hand and see if it works properly for you - I just checked with the latest version I have and it is working for me properly.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by drmt » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 am
Yes, it works. So nothing to do there. Don't know exactly, after crash or after update it have disappeared.
-
drmt
-
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 am
by WhiteRider » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:50 am
Thanks for the update.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests