Zoom not working for me

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Zoom not working for me

Postby evona » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 am

Hi all,

yesterday I tried PT4 with zoom at the .net client.
Nothing happened at all.No HUD etc..
I have zoom enabled in PT4.
I would appreciate if somebody could help me out,cause I wanna be prepared when zoom starts end of the week.
Thx in advance
evona
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Zoom not working for me

Postby tarix » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 am

The .NET client does not write hand histories so you won't have any stats on your opponents to display.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests