Report (Player)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Report (Player)

Postby js2002 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi,

i made a report at MTTs: "Regulars" with columns "Tournaments" and "hands".
Then I tried to filter on these f.e. hands > 50 ,then I saw that this filter checks every tourney if the handcount is over 50 it stays in the list.
But what I want is: only keep players in the list whose handcount overall is > 50.

another example: #Tournaments# > 2 filters out all players because its always "Tournaments" = 1.
So it seems that the filter work off each tourney separatly.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Report (Player)

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 am

I'm seeing the same behaviour. I will discuss this with the development team - I would hope to be able to filter in the way that you suggest, but I'm not sure how it works behind the scenes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests