Page 1 of 1

Dates in View Stat / T / Results

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm
by azaque
Hello, when I look into View Stat / T / Results,
in upper side i see diffent money then tournament, when I click on it. I'll try to describe it by pictures.

ON the calendar I can see od 19th winning of 136.06 USD.
ON the calendar I can see od 20th winning of -0.65 USD.

If I click on date 2012-02-19, It do not show the tournament for 200+15 in the tournament list
image1_colored.png
2012-02-19
(230.51 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
.

If I click on date 2012-02-20, It shows the tournament for 200+15 in the list -
image2_colored.png
2012-02-20
(206.88 KiB) Downloaded 379 times
.

Is there something wrong in my settings or it's kind of error?

Thanks for help,
Azaque

Re: Dates in View Stat / T / Results

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 am
by WhiteRider
This is an issue the development team are aware of. Please open a Support Ticket and include a link to this thread and I'll link you into our system so that you get a notification when the fix is released.
Thanks.