Dates in View Stat / T / Results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Dates in View Stat / T / Results

Postby azaque » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Hello, when I look into View Stat / T / Results,
in upper side i see diffent money then tournament, when I click on it. I'll try to describe it by pictures.

ON the calendar I can see od 19th winning of 136.06 USD.
ON the calendar I can see od 20th winning of -0.65 USD.

If I click on date 2012-02-19, It do not show the tournament for 200+15 in the tournament list
image1_colored.png
2012-02-19
(230.51 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
.

If I click on date 2012-02-20, It shows the tournament for 200+15 in the list -
image2_colored.png
2012-02-20
(206.88 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
.

Is there something wrong in my settings or it's kind of error?

Thanks for help,
Azaque
azaque
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am

Re: Dates in View Stat / T / Results

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 am

This is an issue the development team are aware of. Please open a Support Ticket and include a link to this thread and I'll link you into our system so that you get a notification when the fix is released.
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests