No C Net Adjusted line

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

No C Net Adjusted line

Postby Parket » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 am

This was reported already by someone in https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=39035 but I guess it's better to give it its own thread as the other thread is mostly about the HUD now anyway.

The 'My C Net Adjusted' is missing on my graphs. The legend shows it should be an orange line (glad the colors are more distinct now) but my graph only has the C Net Won line.

EDIT: actually it does look like there is a few pixels of this graph at the very end, where the Net Won graph also changes to lighter blue. So it seems like the two graphs are in fact on top of one another. Is it possible that for all tourneys imported prior to 4.01.9 the Net Adjusted = Net Won ? That would suck quite a bit...
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby Parket » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Parket wrote:EDIT: actually it does look like there is a few pixels of this graph at the very end, where the Net Won graph also changes to lighter blue. So it seems like the two graphs are in fact on top of one another. Is it possible that for all tourneys imported prior to 4.01.9 the Net Adjusted = Net Won ? That would suck quite a bit...


Come to think of it... Apparently I only see an orange line from the last 17 SNGs I played, but those were played yesterday and imported in 4.01.8. Also, when I zoom into the graph, it looks like in fact it's only 2 SNGs that caused the Adjusted graph to divert from the actual Won graph. After that, the 2 graphs are running perfectly in parallel again.

I think something is seriously broken in the new C Net Adjusted calculation :(.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby Parket » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:27 pm

FWIW, it's working fine with newly imported tourneys.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby Parket » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Well I'm pretty sure it will work well when reimporting as it works well when importing new ones as well.
It's a let down that the database upgrade didn't simply go through all hands to calculate the $EV of all hands. Q: would a reimport of the HH files set the $EV, while not overwriting any stuff that I edited afterwards (like rebuys/addons/type) ?
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:03 pm

I've deleted my other posts as I have since found out they had inaccurate information.

The data is there in the database, we just need to re-run auto detect on your tournaments. To run auto detect on your tournaments go to the Edit Tournament Results dialog (in the left hand sidebar on the Results page) and open it up. It will automatically prompt you to select the tournaments needing Auto Detect. Select them, then click the Auto Detect button.

Once that is complete, things should work for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby Zangeeph » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:03 pm

kraada wrote:I've deleted my other posts as I have since found out they had inaccurate information.

The data is there in the database, we just need to re-run auto detect on your tournaments. To run auto detect on your tournaments go to the Edit Tournament Results dialog (in the left hand sidebar on the Results page) and open it up. It will automatically prompt you to select the tournaments needing Auto Detect. Select them, then click the Auto Detect button.

Once that is complete, things should work for you.

When I tried that, it only suggested 22 tournaments. Nothing seemed to happen after it completed. Surely I need to run auto detect on all tournaments since it needs to do it for all tournaments? Also, it seems quite slow, taking a few seconds per tournament.
Zangeeph
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:37 pm

It will take a little bit but for all future tournaments this will be done while you are playing so you won't notice the time it takes.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby Zangeeph » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am

Well at this rate it's literally going to take over a week to complete the calculation. I hope you guys optimize it a bit more in future.
Zangeeph
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: No C Net Adjusted line

Postby StevenM » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Zangeeph wrote:Well at this rate it's literally going to take over a week to complete the calculation. I hope you guys optimize it a bit more in future.


You're using a beta, this is the first proper release of the My C Net Adjusted line. We have some tweaking still to go with the tournament auto detection code, with this beta release needed to make sure that this new system works first before we develop the logic to optimize selection for the Auto Detect system. Its close, but rest assured we are working on it still!
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests