Page 1 of 1

After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:49 am
by Megalonisos
Hi,

updated PT beta with no problems this morning. Tried to use the replayer but seems to have a little bug. I ve send already two crash reports with the updater tool. It doesnt matter if it´s a cg or mtt/sng hand, no matter if involved in the hand or not. Always the same issue. I will restart the whole system now to see if the prob persists.
And btw. you´ve made an excellent job with PT4. One of the best software products I ever used :!: Keep on going guys :-)
Cheers

Thomas

update: ok, restart doesnt help. I will not send other crash reports :-)

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 am
by kraada
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for submitting the crashes - we haven't been getting them ourselves in Alpha testing and we will definitely look into them and get them fixed.

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 am
by Megalonisos
ok, seems the replayer prob is related to the "old" hands. I ve played a cg-table and could replay all the "new" hands without any problem.

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm
by kraada
That's good to hear - we'll still figure out what is causing the crash and get it fixed though. Lots of people have old hands and we don't want any imported hands causing crashes.

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 pm
by Megalonisos
seems it´s related to ongame hands. old ps hands work without probs. I will check other plattforms tomorrow and give feedback

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm
by kraada
Thanks, we really appreciate it.

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 am
by Megalonisos
ok, works with 888, everest, ipoker and even betsson eurotables but not betsson/ongame. gl and have a nice weekend

Re: After update Replayer causes Crash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 am
by WhiteRider
Please attach the original hand history file for one of these old OnGame sessions to a Support Ticket so that we can see what the problem is. Thanks.