Page 1 of 6

PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 pm
by PJs Ronin
Just dl'ed this and got the message that the db would need to be updated... no problemo. Told PT4 to go ahead and it's now working it's way thru ALL of my PT4 dbs, including last years PT3 dbs that I previously converted to PT4 format.

Would be nice to have a menu listing PT4 dbs and check boxes to indicate those which should be updated with the beta release as I am sure the process will probably happen again in the future. If I could select which db to update I could let my old ones lie dormant until I really need to update.

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm
by PJs Ronin
I normally don't use the 'Adjusted' option on the Overall Graph, but when I had a look with the 9beta update I saw this:

Screenshot-2.png
(77.4 KiB) Downloaded 3149 times

It appears as if My C Net Won and My C Net Adjusted are tracking identically. That's different to b4 the 9beta update.

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 am
by WhiteRider
Would be nice to have a menu listing PT4 dbs and check boxes to indicate those which should be updated with the beta release as I am sure the process will probably happen again in the future. If I could select which db to update I could let my old ones lie dormant until I really need to update.

I will pass on your request, although this isn't something which should happen very often - hopefully not at all after the commercial release, although of course it may be possible at some point.

PJs Ronin wrote:It appears as if My C Net Won and My C Net Adjusted are tracking identically. That's different to b4 the 9beta update.
There were changes related to the net adjusted overlay in the new beta but if you were seeing a separate line before I'd expect to see it now too - what type of tournaments are these?

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 am
by js2002
wtf, after update the hud is strange:

tabs a transparent and text that has a color is also transparent.
whats this? Even if I turn transparency off.

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 am
by WhiteRider
Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Do you see this using the default profiles?

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 am
by js2002

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am
by tarix
Can you attach your layout to a ticket so we can see what causes this?

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 am
by js2002
look at the vid, i used also default cashgame HUD.
same problems.

I will post anyways.

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 am
by tarix
I saw that, but we're not seeing that behavior with just the default hud so we need your customized layout so we can find the cause.

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 am
by js2002
k, i just poste the pt33 hud i imported and the pt4 kongotto hud I use and a shot of the fault. and the logs