report most recent 100 hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

report most recent 100 hands

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 am

when i run a hands report, if i have "most recent 100 hands" selected it doesn't show the most recent 100, to access my most recent hands i have to select "All hands" seems counter intuitive?
MoniesRemovalPLC
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:25 am

It should show the most recent 100 hands when that is chosen from the drop down - which report are you looking at?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:10 pm

I get that sometimes too when i want to replay a hand and the last 100 hands are stuck and won't update. i go to tourney filter for the day and select that tourney and it's last hand to get the hand to replay.

Noticed a long lag time between Hands summary and My hands couple of times. Had to wait 2 minutes before My Hands would catch up to the number of hands summary and display.
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 pm

kraada wrote:It should show the most recent 100 hands when that is chosen from the drop down - which report are you looking at?


i am using my hands_simple report, pretty standard report i created for displaying hand histories. See in the top pic i have "last 100" selected and it shows my most recent hand being around 7.50pm (not sure why there not in order either), and below when i select "All hands" from the dropdown it show my last hand being played at 11.47pm which doesn't make sense

[ img ]

[ img ]
MoniesRemovalPLC
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

That is definitely odd - I've been looking at that particular query today and I have a few performance fixes that I'm going to try to get implemented and, if they go through, I think they'll fix this issue for you. At least they should make it a lot clearer what is causing the problem.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby Zangeeph » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 am

Yes this is a big issue and I have reported it before in my topic titled Most Recent 100 Hands not working correctly. You can just select Most Recent 500 hands and it will work fine. (Also, don't bother replying to my topic to help me - I found all the solutions I needed)

Also I would like to make a suggestion: stop the scroll bar from appearing at the top when a new hand is played. For example, I might be scrolling down to see a most recent hand while I'm playing, but a new hand is added to the list and so I have to find my place again - very annoying indeed. It makes it difficult to find a hand that requires you to scroll down on the list of hands as it keeps popping back up after each hand you're dealt. It would be fine if it just bumped everything down a place with the scroll bar remaining in the same position. It would be even better if they made the scroll bar move down a notch along with the new hand so that everything stayed in the same place but I think that feature isn't necessary (and bugs could be created along with it's implementation - something we must keep to a minimum).
Zangeeph
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 am

You have your report sorted by hand number rather than date, and because different sites have different numbering systems that will override the order.
Try sorting by date played instead.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 pm

seems to be working after the update ~ nice :~)
MoniesRemovalPLC
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 am

ahh still not working properly, here is a report i ran this morning after playing a few hands:

[ img ]

[ img ]

also i was wondering if its possible to change the date format from "year/month/day" to "day/month/year"
MoniesRemovalPLC
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: report most recent 100 hands

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 am

Thanks for this report - I'll see what I can do about pinning this down on our end.

I don't know of plans to allow the date order to be configurable but I'll make a note of the suggestion and bring it up with the development team on your behalf at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests