Note Rules

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Note Rules

Postby js2002 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 am

Hi,

how do i do these rules:

1. fold pot committed preflop, f.e. he raised >=33% of his stack and folded

2. fold committed postflop. I guess <=1/2 pot left
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Note Rules

Postby js2002 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 am

I tried:

1. eff stack size 33 and 115bb AND 4betsize 33 and 50bb ok?

2. SPR 0-50% AND fold (HINT: the word "flop" is missing at the filter so u dont know for what the SPR counts (afterwards)) ok?
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Note Rules

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

(1) That would work.

(2) You'd want SPR of <= .5 - SPR is a ratio not a percentage.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Note Rules

Postby js2002 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

will it be possible to export all the rule together as ruleset?
and deactivate all with one click?
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Note Rules

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 pm

I'll pass along those feature requests to the development team. I'm not aware that they are planned features at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Note Rules

Postby js2002 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm

played MTTs today and saw raise fold when comitted.
I want an autonote on that.
I get it done for the stack of Villian.
Is it possible to do it for the eff bbs? so this can be V but if the 3bettor or pusher has less bbs the eff bb of him counts.
How do i get this value?

@cashgame
I use: hand details -> eff stack size between.... Does this mean the situation I descriped?
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Note Rules

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 am

The effective stack size (preflop) is the size of the smallest stack of all players dealt into the hand.
I'm not sure whether it is possible to compare bet/raise sizes against stack or effective stack size - kraada should be able to give you a more conclusive answer as he has done much more work with the filters.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Note Rules

Postby js2002 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:03 am

f.e. if i check "eff bb between 33 and 115" preflop, who gets checked? the "player" orall player who got cards?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31225678/Screen ... _02_06.png

this one I mean.
Does this represent 4bet/fold comitted?
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Note Rules

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 am

The effective stack size doesn't refer to any specific player - it is the shortest stack who was dealt into the hand.
Your filter set looks fine, but if you have another shorter-stacked player at the table it won't count that hand.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guests