End of the day + Auto Adjust stakes + bug
Hi,
1. Where can I adjust the end of the day? Like 6am instead of OS or server time.
2. My hands get imported as Full Ring hands. However I am playing six max. Where can I automatically adjust this when importing. (I know how to change it afterwards)
3. The visual graph for Leaks Analysis seems to be buggy for the "fold do X bet" value. It is about 20% on each street, which is way too low.
Thanks!
1. Where can I adjust the end of the day? Like 6am instead of OS or server time.
2. My hands get imported as Full Ring hands. However I am playing six max. Where can I automatically adjust this when importing. (I know how to change it afterwards)
3. The visual graph for Leaks Analysis seems to be buggy for the "fold do X bet" value. It is about 20% on each street, which is way too low.
Thanks!
