Page 1 of 1
After creating a new HUD profile, there are no popup groups

Posted:
Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 pm
by yumyumdimsum
I just finished creating a new HUD profile, but when I go into Popup Groups or when I try to use the Popup pulldown within item properties, there is nothing to select. I then went to check in a separate HUD profile and in there I can still see all the popup groups. Am I missing something?
Re: After creating a new HUD profile, there are no popup gro

Posted:
Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:28 am
by WhiteRider
Did you add any popup groups in your new profile?
The new profile is empty by default so you need to add any stat groups you want to use.
If you want to use the built-in popups from one of the default profiles you can export individual groups and then import them to your new profile. (click the grey disk icon next to the New Group and Delete buttons with the group you want to export selected)
Re: After creating a new HUD profile, there are no popup gro

Posted:
Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm
by yumyumdimsum
Thanks!
I didn't add any popups and was in fact looking for the built-in popups. I'm trying to import the built-in ones now, but can't seem to locate the files. I found the standard HUD profiles at programfiles/pokertracker4/data/hud where all the .pt4hud extension files are - but I can't seem to find the popup profiles with the .pt4hudgroup extension. I looked in every single folder within my programfiles(x86)/pokertracker4 directory. Any idea on where they're located?
Re: After creating a new HUD profile, there are no popup gro

Posted:
Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm
by kraada
They should automatically be generated when you create a new profile or replace an existing profile with one of the defaults. We don't keep a .pt4hudgroup around but you can certainly export it from any of the default profiles and then import it elsewhere.