How long does the beta last for?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How long does the beta last for?

Postby castle93 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Im currently testing out the beta but i never had PT3, does the beta code expire after a certain peroid? so the beta wont work
castle93
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: How long does the beta last for?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I expect the beta version is set to expire at some point, but there will be another release before that happens. We're not going to cut you off from using it until the commercial release is available, and at that point I would expect (although I don't know for sure) that there will be a normal trial period which would allow it to be used for a short while longer before purchasing.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests