Page 1 of 1

Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm
by Coffeetime
I'm guessing this is probably really easy/obvious, but it's another "I can't find/see this anywhere" thing and thought it might be helpful to know it's not overly obvious (if it does actually exist).

Evidently, I want to make notes on other players while I'm analysing hands away from the tables. So, I want to add to the notes I've already made using the note icon in the HUD while at the tables. However, I can't find anything in the software that lets me change my PT'ed notes on a player.

I'm not talking about Note Tracker (I think - at least, I'm not looking to alter how/what auto notes are taken). I just simply want to be able to edit my own notes on a player, but can't find a button to bring up my existing notes/an empty note box (if I haven't got any yet) on them. I'm looking in view stats, and just can't see a note button anywhere on the screen.

Re: Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:56 pm
by kraada
We do plan to add more note management functionality in the future. At this point the easiest thing to do would be to find a hand with the player in question in it and open it in the replayer. You can use the HUD in the replayer which has the same note editor icon you had on the table while you were playing.

Re: Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am
by Coffeetime
Ah yes, that works, I see. Thanks! :)

I'm guessing that means that any notes I add using that method will also automatically show up on the tables next time I see the player in question?

Re: Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 pm
by kraada
Absolultely.