Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

Postby Coffeetime » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm guessing this is probably really easy/obvious, but it's another "I can't find/see this anywhere" thing and thought it might be helpful to know it's not overly obvious (if it does actually exist).

Evidently, I want to make notes on other players while I'm analysing hands away from the tables. So, I want to add to the notes I've already made using the note icon in the HUD while at the tables. However, I can't find anything in the software that lets me change my PT'ed notes on a player.

I'm not talking about Note Tracker (I think - at least, I'm not looking to alter how/what auto notes are taken). I just simply want to be able to edit my own notes on a player, but can't find a button to bring up my existing notes/an empty note box (if I haven't got any yet) on them. I'm looking in view stats, and just can't see a note button anywhere on the screen.
Coffeetime
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:56 pm

We do plan to add more note management functionality in the future. At this point the easiest thing to do would be to find a hand with the player in question in it and open it in the replayer. You can use the HUD in the replayer which has the same note editor icon you had on the table while you were playing.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

Postby Coffeetime » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am

Ah yes, that works, I see. Thanks! :)

I'm guessing that means that any notes I add using that method will also automatically show up on the tables next time I see the player in question?
Coffeetime
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: Adding my own notes into the software while not playing?

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Absolultely.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests