Most Recent 100 Hands not working correctly

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Most Recent 100 Hands not working correctly

Postby Zangeeph » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 am

There's an error with "Most Recent 100 Hands" in the "Play Poker" "View Today's Hands" second. Most Recent 500 & 1000 Hands works perfectly, it's just the "most recent 100" doesn't work properly. It seems to be missing about 85% of the hands. When I use the <Specify number of hands> and type in 100 it works correctly. Do I need to submit an error somehow to show this happening or is it not worth the trouble?

Also an important suggestion: it should show Hero's cards (graphically!) by default. I'm actually trying to figure out how to do this now. When I select the hand stat, it means it makes a new row for each player in the hand even if it's blank (their hand not shown) when I only want it for hero
Zangeeph
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: Most Recent 100 Hands not working correctly

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:17 am

Zangeeph wrote:There's an error with "Most Recent 100 Hands" in the "Play Poker" "View Today's Hands" second. Most Recent 500 & 1000 Hands works perfectly, it's just the "most recent 100" doesn't work properly. It seems to be missing about 85% of the hands. When I use the <Specify number of hands> and type in 100 it works correctly. Do I need to submit an error somehow to show this happening or is it not worth the trouble?
I'm not seeing any problems with 'last 100 hands' in "View Today's Hands". Are you looking at Hands Summary or My Hands? My Hands is based on the currently selected player so if you're playing multiple sites you won't see all of your hands (I understand that there are plans to change this to show all 'hero' hands).
If you can attach a screenshot showing the problem to a Support Ticket along with all of the hand history files for the session we'll check it out.

Zangeeph wrote:Also an important suggestion: it should show Hero's cards (graphically!) by default. I'm actually trying to figure out how to do this now. When I select the hand stat, it means it makes a new row for each player in the hand even if it's blank (their hand not shown) when I only want it for hero

Can you explain exactly what you're trying to do? Is this in a custom report? You will only see your opponents listed if you disable the Filter on Active Player option.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Most Recent 100 Hands not working correctly

Postby Zangeeph » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:06 pm

I just want a statistic called "Hero's Cards" that shows what Hero's cards were. This makes it easier to view the hands and remember which hand is which. I don't know how to do this. But I know it should be there by default!

I have another question: How do I see more than Today's hands? For example, I just want it to show the past 500 hands regardless of if they were played today. Can I do that?
Zangeeph
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: Most Recent 100 Hands not working correctly

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 pm

To add Hole Cards to that report, right click the report, click Configure Report, type Hole Cards in the search box and double click it when it appears. You can move it up and down in the list using the black up an down arrows at the bottom right of the Configure Report window.

To see data from your most recent hands regardless of when they were you want to switch to the View Stats page. We have a variety of ways to display the data here and many of the reports that display hands have a Most Recent X Hands drop down you can use to display recent hands.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests