Bountys in Merge Network

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bountys in Merge Network

Postby Fer8973 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I played and won a Bounty Sit & Go in Merge Network; however, PT4 results doesn't show I won.
Fer8973
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Re: Bountys in Merge Network

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:20 am

Merge do not provide tournament summary or results information - PT4 attempts to infer this information but it is an inexact science. Please compress and attach the hand history files for the tournament to a Support Ticket so that we can see if the detection can be improved. Be sure to tell us exactly what type of tournament it was, and what your results were.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Bountys in Merge Network

Postby Fer8973 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 am

I already sent the hand history, thanks!
Fer8973
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:05 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests