filters/leaktracker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filters/leaktracker

Postby ManhattanCat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 pm

with leak traker I have tried to check my game in last the 20000 hands but it seems that the filters do not work.

leak.filter 1.jpg
(37.62 KiB) Downloaded 535 times
ManhattanCat
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: filters/leaktracker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 am

Filters do not apply to LeakTracker. I understand that a date filter will be introduced to allow you to do the sort of thing you want, but I do not expect many other filters to be allowed here - you need maximum sample size, and of course filtering out any types of hands will make the values irrelevant.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests