Problem With the Hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem With the Hud

Postby BandShooter » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey,

So far my test runs with PT4 have been great. I do however have one reoccurring issue.

In CASH games (only) I have my hud set up to include a second line with Cbet and Fold to CBet percentages showing. It works great on all positions except seat 3 where then end of the hud gets cut off and hides the last part of the information (see attached image.)

This issue is consistant on ALL tables (I've only been playing full ring games) and since my tourney hud is different I haven't noticed any problems there.

Here's what it looks like:

[ img ]
BandShooter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: Problem With the Hud

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm

The HUD only extends a certain distance past the edge of the table so you will need to move that stat group to the left a little.
Hold the control key down and drag it left until you can see it all and then PT-icon > Save Layout.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests