PT4 " fatal error"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 " fatal error"

Postby Real_Owen » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:38 pm

PT4 crashes when trying to export NoteTracker rules.

I´ve tried to export these rules 3 times and it results crash every time.
Real_Owen
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: PT4 " fatal error"

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

I can't reproduce that - are you exporting a built-in rule, or one of your own? Cash or tournament?
Did PT4 offer to upload a crash report for you? Did you do that?
If not, please restart PT4 and reproduce the problem and attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket before you run PT4 again (so that the logs are not overwritten again).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4 " fatal error"

Postby Real_Owen » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I can't reproduce that - are you exporting a built-in rule, or one of your own? Cash or tournament?
Did PT4 offer to upload a crash report for you? Did you do that?
If not, please restart PT4 and reproduce the problem and attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket before you run PT4 again (so that the logs are not overwritten again).



Yes I was trying to export a built-in rule ( cash )
Real_Owen
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: PT4 " fatal error"

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Did you see the crash reporter after the crash?

Can you tell me which rule you were trying to export?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 " fatal error"

Postby Real_Owen » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 pm

kraada wrote:Did you see the crash reporter after the crash?

Can you tell me which rule you were trying to export?



Yes I did see the "crash reporter" after the crash.
I used the reporter to send the crash information but it took a very long time and nothing seem to happend, so I cancelled it.

Well I cant remember which rule I tried to export and I cant seem to re-produce the crash so I guess we´re fine now.
Real_Owen
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: PT4 " fatal error"

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Ok, if you do see it again please do attempt to let it complete - we take the crash reports very seriously and we have been able to use them to track down some very hard to otherwise find crashing bugs already. But I'm glad to hear that things are working well for you now.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests