Messed up results when adding certain stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Messed up results when adding certain stats

Postby Mahlzahn » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 am

When I add my C net adjusted to the results tab under "view stats" it messes up the results overview. Happening for the advanced and basic option as well as the various filters like "by date", "By description" etc.
Same when adding ROI% Adjusted....See attachments
Attachments
Results 2.png
(55.72 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
Results 1.jpg
(44.5 KiB) Downloaded 455 times
Mahlzahn
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 am

Re: Messed up results when adding certain stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Some stats will not work well in some reports due to the way that the report is grouped and/or the stat is constructed. I agree that in this case you ought to be able to use that sort of stat and I have this on my list to look into when I have a little more time.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests