Hud field not displayed

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud field not displayed

Postby hpcx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:50 am

I have a slight problem with the hud.
Sometimes a field (text or stat) does not appears on the HUD in games even if it is in the field list and appears on HUD mockup
The character "{" seems to be at the origin of the problem.

Version : 4.01.8 beta
Site : PokerStars
hpcx
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 am

Re: Hud field not displayed

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 am

{ is used as a special character. It should work in player names, though, I think. Is that where you're seeing a problem, or do you have it in a custom stat somewhere?
If it is for player names, please attach a hand history file for a session with a player with a name like that to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hud field not displayed

Postby hpcx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

I was using "{" to visualy group some stats (with "}") at the. end and I needed to replace these with a "[", "]" pair. It was working, but I anyway mentionned may problem.
Thanks for the quick reply.
hpcx
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 am

Re: Hud field not displayed

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks for the confirmation - we appreciate you reporting this and I will look into it further.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests