"My hands" is empty

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

"My hands" is empty

Postby random » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 am

I play on 3 different sites. If I have Player set to say Stars screenname (Results>Left tab where it says Player), then "My hands" under Play Poker doesnt show hands that are played on other sites.

Hero is "detected" in the Player pulldown menu, as it shows all 3 of my screennames.

(If I go to results tab, change player, go back to Play poker tab, then it does show hands under My Hands)
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: "My hands" is empty

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 am

I believe there was a discussion of showing all "hero" hands in the "My Hands" list rather than just the current active player, but I'm not sure what the status is of that request. I will see what I can find out.
In the meantime if you link your names as aliases (click the red person icon next to the player list) then "My Hands" should display for all your linked names.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests