Purge 1 player in tourney ?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Purge 1 player in tourney ?

Postby Parket » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 am

Is it possible to purge 1 player, without purging the entire tournament that he was playing in ?

I filed a ticket about a bug in which some special characters are parsed incorrectly when importing tourney summaries. The result is that occasionally you'll have a player twice, with different spelling, in your tourney results: once due to the hands imported while the player was at the table, and once without hands where that player's different spelling came from importing the tourney summary.

I want to purge that player that was spelled incorrectly. This player does not have a single hand in the database, but obviously I don't want to purge the entire tournament either, just that one person's result in the tournament.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Purge 1 player in tourney ?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am

No, it isn't possible to purge individual players - in a case like this I think it will be best to wait until the issue is fixed and then purge and re-import the tournament. I apologize if you haven't had a reply to your ticket yet - we're further behind than we'd like due to the volume of support requests recently, but we're catching up.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Purge 1 player in tourney ?

Postby Parket » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:49 am

No worries about slow responses on the tickets. It's beta period still, so I'm just filing whatever bugs I'm running into and see when they get fixed.

BTW, this might be considered a small bug : I set that player as Active Player in the Purge wizzard. But even then the tournament does not show up in the Tournaments tab. Probably again because there are no hands, only the result.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Purge 1 player in tourney ?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 am

Possibly - I assume you see the tournament if you select one of the real players in the tournament?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Purge 1 player in tourney ?

Postby Parket » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 am

Correct: if I change the Active Player to that same person with the alternate spelling (from the HH), I get to see the tournament.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests