Page 1 of 1

Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 am
by MisterLL
Hi,


1.Is there a way I can set replayer to show hero in seat 3 all the time ?
It would be so much easier to replay sessions and look at hands played.

2.I'm trying to move from HEM1 to PT4 and I can't seem to find VS missed cbet stat anywhere which is VERY important for me.
I found Float stat but that only helps IP on the turn and river if I understand the definition correctly while VS missed cbet stat from HEM shows IP flop, OOP turn and river also compared to "Float Bet" stat .

" A float bet is calling behind on one street and then betting if checked to on the next. E.g. you call behind on the turn, and then your opponent checks the river and you bet. "

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 am
by WiSucht
Bet OOP vs Missed cbet = Probe Bet

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 am
by WiSucht
MisterLL wrote:Hi,
1.Is there a way I can set replayer to show hero in seat 3 all the time ?
It would be so much easier to replay sessions and look at hands played.

+1

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:06 am
by MisterLL
WiSucht wrote:Bet OOP vs Missed cbet = Probe Bet


Thanks!
So I need to use Float + Probe combined to get vs missed cbet from HEM stat. Okay, gotcha.
Now I found
Probe Turn in 3Bet+ Pot AND Probe Turn in non-3Bet+ Pot but ONLY Raise T Probe Bet . Shouldn't it be Raise T Probe Bet for 3b pot + and non-3Bet+ also ? I'm assuming it counts both situations.

Where can I find definition for all the stats in PT4 just like the one above?

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 am
by mamba
MisterLL wrote:Where can I find definition for all the stats in PT4 just like the one above?


Configure/Statistics

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:20 am
by kraada
MisterLL wrote:Shouldn't it be Raise T Probe Bet for 3b pot + and non-3Bet+ also ?


We did detailed analysis on whether it's beneficial to split this stat (among others) into 3bet+ and and non-3bet+ version and in this case we decided the instances were far too rare for the stat to be of practical use to the majority of our customers.

Utilizing a multi-million hand database we found that only 11.772 hands per 10,000 had someone facing a turn probe bet in a 3Bet pot. That means that, for example, if you were playing 6 max it would take roughly 5000 hands on average to get a single data point on an individual opponent. Given that, we just did not feel that it was a worthwhile inclusion in our default set of statistics.

Of course, you could always built this statistic as a custom statistic should you want to analyze these sorts of numbers yourself or you could use filters to look at your own numbers in the main PT4 application. The flexibility is there in the application, but it was not worthwhile to add this statistic to the default set.

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 pm
by MisterLL
Thx mamba!
I understand, thx for the detailed explanation kraada. Can you talk about the replayer seat option ?

WiSucht wrote:
MisterLL wrote:Hi,
1.Is there a way I can set replayer to show hero in seat 3 all the time ?
It would be so much easier to replay sessions and look at hands played.

+1


I'm assuming from his +1 that it's not possible right now to set seat number that doesn't move hero all over the place while reviewing hands, maybe in the final version of PT4 ?

Re: Replayer seat, VS missed cb stat from HEM ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 pm
by kraada
It's not possible right now, but it is something that ha been requested that I hope we look into at some point. I can't give any estimate for when we'd do that at this point - we are still working to stabilize what we do have and finishing (and stabilizing) the features we want done before the official release.