2 issues on ongame

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

2 issues on ongame

Postby yshenkm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:20 pm

1. on HUD when I choose everyone but hero... I still get my stats on table how do I get read of them or is it a bug

2. I posted a while a go about not being able to import ongame hands, they are not necessarly files where I played the hands I have some observed hands. I have no problems importing hands while I am playing however not being able to have my database in full makes PT4 not usable for me.. thanks
yshenkm
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 am

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby luklach » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 pm

@2 try to impotr hands from the disc from the processed directory from pt3

It will be pt3-processed-ongame- and than you can choose the dates
luklach
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:33 pm

1. When the Note Editor is included the group will be shown - we're aware of this issue and it is in our system to be fixed. In the meantime you can remove the Note Editor from the group and add it to a new group on its own to avoid this issue.

2. If the hands are not in the original OnGame hand history format then we can't guarantee to import them, but if you attach an example to a Support Ticket we'll have a look at them and see if we can see why they don't import.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby yshenkm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 pm

luklach wrote:@2 try to impotr hands from the disc from the processed directory from pt3

It will be pt3-processed-ongame- and than you can choose the dates


I am a HM user trying PT4, I tried importing from the proccesed folder of HM but only got a very small portion of the hands, I put a small part here mabye someone had the same problem and has a solution or is it a bug??????????

this is a small part of a file for example I am tyring to import and the error I get is:

Import file: C:\Users\Yoel\Desktop\2012_01_06_ONG_PLO100_SH_205345307_3_17.txt
10:30:15 pm: Warning: OnGame: Unrecognized game type: POT_LIMIT OMAHA $1/$1, Real money (Line #3)
10:30:15 pm: Warning: OnGame: Unrecognized game type: POT_LIMIT OMAHA $1/$1, Real money (Line #44)
10:30:15 pm: Warning: OnGame: Unrecognized game type: POT_LIMIT OMAHA $1/$1, Real money (Line #83)
10:30:15 pm: Warning: OnGame: Unrecognized game type: POT_LIMIT OMAHA $1/$1, Real money (Line #126)


***** History for hand R5-205345307-3 *****
Start hand: Thu Jan 05 06:31:00 CET 2012
Table: Meknes [205345307] (POT_LIMIT OMAHA $1/$1, Real money)
Button: seat 1
Players in Round: 5
Seat 1: tyrker67 ($36.22)
Seat 2: Revelation78 ($99.7)
Seat 3: tonymo83 ($66.0)
Seat 4: V.Chornovil ($50.0)
Seat 10: pornfeatstar ($100.0)
Revelation78 posts small blind ($1)
tonymo83 posts big blind ($1)
---
Dealing pocket cards
V.Chornovil folds
pornfeatstar folds
tyrker67 calls $1.0
Revelation78 checks
tonymo83 checks
--- Dealing flop [2h, 8s, 2s]
Revelation78 checks
tonymo83 bets $3.0
tyrker67 calls $3.0
Revelation78 folds
--- Dealing turn [8h]
tonymo83 checks
tyrker67 checks
--- Dealing river [Ah]
tonymo83 checks
tyrker67 bets $2.0
tonymo83 calls $2.0
---
Summary:
Main pot: $13.0 won by tyrker67 ($12.35)
Seat 1: tyrker67 ($42.57), net: +$6.35, [6d, 2d, Jd, Js]
Seat 2: Revelation78 ($98.7), net: -$1.0
Seat 3: tonymo83 ($60.0), net: -$6.0, [Ad, 9s, Th, Qs]
Seat 4: V.Chornovil ($50.0), net: -$0.0
Seat 10: pornfeatstar ($100.0), net: -$0.0
***** End of hand R5-205345307-3 *****
yshenkm
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 am

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby yshenkm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

WhiteRider wrote:1. When the Note Editor is included the group will be shown - we're aware of this issue and it is in our system to be fixed. In the meantime you can remove the Note Editor from the group and add it to a new group on its own to avoid this issue.

2. If the hands are not in the original OnGame hand history format then we can't guarantee to import them, but if you attach an example to a Support Ticket we'll have a look at them and see if we can see why they don't import.



1. thanks
2. I have attached the files to a support ticket but had no reply yet... I really like the PT4 and will like keep testing it but its impossible without the data in it... hope you can look at it, all this hands are and import fine into my HM1 database
yshenkm
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 am

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Thanks - we have a large volume of support requests at the moment due to the expansion of the beta program but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
That game type doesn't look like I'd expect OnGame hands to look, and there are no hole cards dealt - are these real OnGame hands or hands from another source?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby yshenkm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:47 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Thanks - we have a large volume of support requests at the moment due to the expansion of the beta program but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
That game type doesn't look like I'd expect OnGame hands to look, and there are no hole cards dealt - are these real OnGame hands or hands from another source?


this are observed hands which I got from another source, they however import no problem into HM, maybe there i a way to export them from HM or copy the HM database? thanks
yshenkm
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 am

Re: 2 issues on ongame

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 am

PokerTracker is a little stricter about the format of hand histories, to avoid importing invalid data.
Please attach one of your hand history files to a Support Ticket and we'll have a look at why they don't import.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests