Page 1 of 2

Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 pm
by saariko
I am trying the Note tracker for tournaments.

When running it for the first option: Whole Rules..
I get the following error:
Unable to execute query: SELECT (tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player) as "__can__id_player" FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics, tourney_hand_player_detail , tourney_hand_summary WHERE (tourney_hand_summary.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_player = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player) AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1 AND ))) AND ((((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_gametype=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard in (1,26,49,70)))))AND ((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp)))))) ; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ... AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1 AND ))) AND (... ^ )Total time: 5ms Per Hand Avg: 5ms

I use V 4.01.6Beta

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:04 pm
by WhiteRider
Please update to the latest version 4.01.8. You should get a link in the splash screen when you run PT4.

If you still get the problem please tell us exactly what filter you added, or export your rule and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm
by saariko
I don't get any splash screen with a download link.

can you please resend ?

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm
by kraada
Check your PMs - I just sent you the link.

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm
by PJs Ronin
Is NoteTracker for tournies working now?

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:47 am
by WhiteRider
Kraada will be able to confirm later, but I think it should be working for tournaments although there aren't any default definitions for tournaments yet.

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 am
by kraada
Yes taking notes should work and I've just had it confirmed that the Test page will work properly for tournaments in the next beta release.

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm
by Mahlzahn
Would be awesome If you could include default autonote variables for tournaments asap because setting up the whole thing from scratch is simply too time consuming...

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 pm
by kraada
We are definitely going to. If you'd like to make some suggestions for what defaults you would like to see, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me so that I can pass your feedback along.

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm
by saariko
Hi All,

Thanks for the new version. I installed it, and confirmed the version 4.01.08 Beta
But when I go to NoteTracker: select the <all> option and press Test I get the following error:
Code: Select all
Unable to execute query: SELECT (tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player) as "__can__id_player" FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics,      tourney_hand_player_detail , tourney_hand_summary WHERE  (tourney_hand_summary.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand)    AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand  AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_player = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player)       AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1  AND )))  AND ((((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_gametype=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard in (1,26,49,70)))))AND ((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp)))))) ; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR:  syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ...       AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1  AND )))  AND (...                                                              ^ )Total time: 5ms Per Hand Avg: 5ms


I made sure I run it in T and now $

The thing is, I don't understand how and if it works even. Even If I select a single rule from the drop down, I get a result after 2/3ms, but nothing is shown.

Where do I see the notes?
How can I confirm it works?