Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby saariko » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 pm

I am trying the Note tracker for tournaments.

When running it for the first option: Whole Rules..
I get the following error:
Unable to execute query: SELECT (tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player) as "__can__id_player" FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics, tourney_hand_player_detail , tourney_hand_summary WHERE (tourney_hand_summary.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_player = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player) AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1 AND ))) AND ((((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_gametype=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard in (1,26,49,70)))))AND ((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp)))))) ; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ... AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1 AND ))) AND (... ^ )Total time: 5ms Per Hand Avg: 5ms

I use V 4.01.6Beta
saariko
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Please update to the latest version 4.01.8. You should get a link in the splash screen when you run PT4.

If you still get the problem please tell us exactly what filter you added, or export your rule and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby saariko » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

I don't get any splash screen with a download link.

can you please resend ?
saariko
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Check your PMs - I just sent you the link.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby PJs Ronin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Is NoteTracker for tournies working now?
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:47 am

Kraada will be able to confirm later, but I think it should be working for tournaments although there aren't any default definitions for tournaments yet.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 am

Yes taking notes should work and I've just had it confirmed that the Test page will work properly for tournaments in the next beta release.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby Mahlzahn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Would be awesome If you could include default autonote variables for tournaments asap because setting up the whole thing from scratch is simply too time consuming...
Mahlzahn
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 am

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 pm

We are definitely going to. If you'd like to make some suggestions for what defaults you would like to see, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me so that I can pass your feedback along.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Error in Note Tracker - Test feature

Postby saariko » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the new version. I installed it, and confirmed the version 4.01.08 Beta
But when I go to NoteTracker: select the <all> option and press Test I get the following error:
Code: Select all
Unable to execute query: SELECT (tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player) as "__can__id_player" FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics,      tourney_hand_player_detail , tourney_hand_summary WHERE  (tourney_hand_summary.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand)    AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_hand  AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_player = tourney_hand_player_detail.id_player)       AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1  AND )))  AND ((((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_gametype=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard in (1,26,49,70)))))AND ((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp)))))) ; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR:  syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ...       AND ((tourney_hand_summary.id_hand=-1  AND )))  AND (...                                                              ^ )Total time: 5ms Per Hand Avg: 5ms


I made sure I run it in T and now $

The thing is, I don't understand how and if it works even. Even If I select a single rule from the drop down, I get a result after 2/3ms, but nothing is shown.

Where do I see the notes?
How can I confirm it works?
saariko
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests