Hi!
I noticed the absence of very good informational group of stats in PT4 which was in a standard set of PT3:
W$SD % When Bet or Raise Flop
W$SD % When Bet or Raise Turn
W$SD % When Bet or Raise River
WTSD % When Bet or Raise Flop
WTSD % When Bet or Raise Turn
WTSD % When Bet or Raise River
And less useful but also from that group of stats:
WTSD % When Сall Flop, WTSD % When Сall Turn, WTSD % When Сall River
W$SD % When Call Flop, W$SD % When Call Turn, W$SD % When Call River
Can you return and include these stats back to the default set of PT4?
Also the stat Open Limp will be good. I made it as a custom for myself in PT3 and now in PT4, but I think this stat is obviously must be in default set.
