Average Stake Played

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Average Stake Played

Postby philip77 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am

Hi,

I just want to know if you have a stats (or if I can built it) which will compute the average stakes /big blinds I played. Until now, I used a formula like Total blind paid/1.5/(hands/6) but if I run a filter without the blinds I get of course 0.

Thanks
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Average Stake Played

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 am

Would this be the average over the number of hands?
That should be possible with a column to sum up the size of the BB in each hand and divide that by cnt_hands.

amt_total_bb_amounts =
sum( cash_limit.amt_bb )
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Average Stake Played

Postby philip77 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 am

Thank you.
Exactky what I was looking for.
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests