Hands visible in tracker not used by HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands visible in tracker not used by HUD

Postby Omareth » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 am

Originally posted on 2p2 forums:
I encountered a problem. HUD (at the tables and in replayer) doesn't seem to be you using hands on other players I imported from HEM. I know they are imported because under "View Stats" tab, I can type player's name and it shows much bigger sample.

I hope a screenshot will make it clear (left-bottom is how HUD looks in replayer, but it's the same at the table):
http://i39.tinypic.com/2e4dtsl.png

PS. I changed active player back to myself before taking HUD screenshot.


WhiteRider's reply:
If you see the full stats on a player in the tracker then they are in your database, so I do not expect that there was a problem with the import. I don't think hands "converted" from another database are added to the Processed folder.
One thing which can cause behaviour like this is the 'number of players filtered' setting in the HUD Options. This filters the stats you see at the table to those from hands played with a similar number of players, as players' play often changes when there are different numbers of players involved. For example, the previous defaults would only show stats from hands played with between 3 and 6 players when there are between 3 and 6 active at your table.
These defaults have been removed from the latest version to avoid this kind of confusion, but they may still be in place if you originally installed a previous version.
Try removing all of the ranges and see if you then see total stats.
If this doesn't help then please start a thread on the PokerTracker website forum where we'll be able to help you more directly.

--WhiteRider


I have no such filters applied.
Omareth
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Hands visible in tracker not used by HUD

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 am

It's also possible you might have "Hud Stat Values at Time of Hand" enabled - that option is in the Options button and if you had that checked you'd only see the data you had on that player at the time that hand was played and that could also result in behavior like this.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Hands visible in tracker not used by HUD

Postby Omareth » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 pm

I can't see that option (could you explain how to find it?) and I don't know how it could possibly result in such behaviour.
Omareth
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Hands visible in tracker not used by HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 pm

That is a Replayer option, from the Options button, but it doesn't affect live tables.

Next time you see this please attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket, along with a screenshot of the table window with stats and tell us which player you're looking at and how many hands you actually have on that player in your database. Your logs should allow us to see if there is any configuration which may affect this, or what DB query is being used to retrieve partial information.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests