Edit Tournament Results BUG

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Edit Tournament Results BUG

Postby Seitz333 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 pm

After you select a tournament to edit, if you click on the "Desc" drop down it lists "MTT" twice.

Chuck
Seitz333
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Edit Tournament Results BUG

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 am

I'm not seeing that - the list of types is generated dynamically as tournament types are imported/detected but shouldn't add the same type again. You haven't added a description manually, have you, by clicking Add Description?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Edit Tournament Results BUG

Postby Seitz333 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I'm not seeing that - the list of types is generated dynamically as tournament types are imported/detected but shouldn't add the same type again. You haven't added a description manually, have you, by clicking Add Description?


:oops: Exactly what I did.
Seitz333
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Edit Tournament Results BUG

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:56 am

Thanks for the confirmation - I wouldn't expect a duplicate type to be added anyway so I will check this out and discuss it with the development team.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests