Hello,
First of all i want to say that i am in general very happy whit this fantastic product.
I have a problem with the HUD on the 888 poker 10max tables.
The problem is that allways the stats of 2 villians are switched and there are times i get only stats of 9 villians and misses the stats of 1 from the 10.
I have put the stats right on 1 table and "saved and locked" and set the profile to "use this profile as default for this table type" but when i open new table i have the problems i descriped above.
Also PT4 does not set automatic the good profile for the 9max and 10 max tables i made 2 different hud profiles for 9 and 10 max.
I use the prefered seating option in PT4 and 888 poker.
On the 9max tables the Hud stats are displayed good.
Hope you have a solution.
