Page 1 of 1

Statistics editor - modified records not saved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 am
by lammedraak
In the statistics editor, the modified records are not saved if you don't click on 'OK' button even if you hit the 'SAVE' button.
I did the following to modify a stat:

-> configure -> statistics -> modified a stat -> clicked on 'SAVE' -> clicked on red cross in top right of the window.
result: modified record not saved, and no warning popup that modified records are lost

To make sure the stat is saved I had to click on 'OK':
-> configure -> statistics -> modified a stat -> clicked on 'SAVE' -> clicked on 'OK'.

Maybe a small bug but a bit annoying

Re: Statistics editor - modified records not saved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm
by kraada
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I'll discuss this with the development team to see what we can do about it to make the behavior clearer if nothing else.