Great work guys....PT4 is pretty awesome. The new features I love. When analysing your sessions using the hand replayer, having the equity calculator there at your fingertips is great. Knowing that you made the right play in certain spots vs villain's range is how we become better players. Have only played a couple of thousand hands with PT4 so far, but already the note editor has made me money. Taking notes can be tiresome and really annoying (especially with tables stacked). Note Editor takes that out of your hands and notes players tendencies that you haven't even seen.
Saying that...not all is working as it should (my HUD has reset evryone at the table's stats to zero a couple of times), but the problems are miniscule and I'm sure will be fixed in no time. I tried HEM2 to see what it was like and this is all over it so far....once again, GREAT JOB. I ,for one, am mightily impressed
