ipoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ipoker

Postby Sawcruhteez » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I just downloaded PT4 Beta, and it auto imported my hands from UB, and Cake. However, I'm having trouble with iPoker. I have two skins downloaded on my computer, "PokerOcean" and "BoylePoker" and it's only detecting PokerOcean, which I have never even played one hand on. And when I go in and manually select BoylePoker, which I have played thousands of hands on, it does not import any of them.
Sawcruhteez
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: ipoker

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 am

Are you getting errors for BoylePoker when you 'Get Hands From Disk'?
If so, please compress a few examples and attach them to a Support Ticket so that we can check them out.

Please open a separate ticket about the hand history folder not being detected so that we can check out why and get this passed on to the development team to be sorted out.
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests