PT4 HUD - EDIT: FIXED

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 HUD - EDIT: FIXED

Postby wangtangkiki » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:03 pm

My HUD has stopped working for some reason..

I am using PokerTracker v4.01.8 beta

This is the PokerTrackerHud4.log file

2012/02/03 10:57:57.597: [00000B1C][System] Build: Feb 1 2012 15:34:09
2012/02/03 10:57:57.971: [00000B1C][System] Dumping Cached Log Entries
2012/02/03 10:57:58.018: [00000B1C][System] Cached Log Entries Complete
2012/02/03 10:57:58.143: [00000B1C][HudTagManager] Loaded 9 tags


Nothing pops up. Not even the little square logo of PT4.


All of a sudden it is working again.. I restarted RPM and PT4 and it wouldn't work.. restarted my PC.. didn't work immediately.. took a few minutes to finally load..
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: PT4 HUD - EDIT: FIXED

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks for following up - I'm glad to hear everything is working now for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests