Am I missing something? Graphing Question

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Am I missing something? Graphing Question

Postby antneye » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 pm

I am trying to graph my play for last month on the graphs tab. When I try to select a date, there is no choice for "Last Month" which in and of itself is not an issue if I could define a date range for my graph, but it does not appear that I can set the graph to go from date "A" to Date "B".

So where am I going wrong?
antneye
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: Am I missing something? Graphing Question

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 am

There are many more date filter options in the main filter window - click "More Filters" to access it.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests