Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby philip77 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi,

Ithink their is something wrong with the filter "Raised Turn 2Bet(First Raise Turn)", in the Action and Opp. Turn.
Look like it give me the hand that either were folded on the flop or the hand that went AI on the flop.

Do you have the same problem?
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby philip77 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:37 am

someone with same problem?
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 am

Yes, I'm seeing that too and I will make the development team aware of it.
Please bear in mind that we have a large number of posts to deal with at the moment, and your original post was made a time when none of us were working. We are reading every post, though, so nothing will be ignored - we appreciate your feedback.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby philip77 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 am

Thank you for your answer.
Sorry for being a bit impatient, I know you have a lot of posts to read.
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby philip77 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:51 am

Looks like this problem with the the filter "Raised Turn 2Bet(First Raise Turn)", in the Action and Opp. Turn, is still there. I got hands that I shoved on the Flop.

Thanks
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm looking into this today and I'll post the results in this thread.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I've located this problem and will make sure this gets fixed for our next beta release.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Raised Turn (2Bet) Filter

Postby philip77 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 am

I downloaded the new beta, and it's working now.
Thanks.
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests