Hud problems

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud problems

Postby LilScrappyUK » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Hello,

Poker tracker is really good :)

But I have some problem in game, with the hud.

I fixed 50 to hands limit in hud settings.
When I play and a player has less than 50 hands recorded the hud is present and all black :

[ img ]

Would be cool if the hud would be hidden for players without enough hand.

I have also a big problem with stats in popups : Its weird, few times some stats are displayed and much of time I have no info :

[ img ]
LilScrappyUK
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Hud problems

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 am

The blank stat groups are caused by the Note Editor. Any group containing the Note Editor will be shown regardless of the minimum hands requirement so that you can make notes on players immediately. To avoid this you can remove the Note Editor from the main group and add it a new group on its own, then only the note icon will be shown.
Is that popup for a player with less than the minimum hands requirement?
Popup stats are retrieved from the database on demand - if you leave it for a few seconds does the data populate?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hud problems

Postby LilScrappyUK » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Okay for the player notes. Ill try to place it on a new group. For popups problem, i removed the hand limitation and its still the same :/
LilScrappyUK
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Hud problems

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 pm

If you leave the popup up for a few seconds does it populate eventually?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Hud problems

Postby LilScrappyUK » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 pm

kraada wrote:If you leave the popup up for a few seconds does it populate eventually?


Nope.

And I tried to pu the note editor on a new group. I put in this new group: number bb in stack and the note editor.

The #bb is never displayed. But yes, it works for the hand limitation.

And I still have much stats in popup hidden.
LilScrappyUK
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Hud problems

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Ok, please attach a PokerTracker4.log file that shows this problem to a support ticket so that we can look into what is going on when they should be populating for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Hud problems

Postby hagscel » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 pm

I´m experiencing the same trouble concerning data from the popup so plz bump thread on further informations.

thx
hags
hagscel
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 am

Re: Hud problems

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Please follow Kraada's directions if you have the same issue.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hud problems

Postby LilScrappyUK » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Sorry but could you explain how to make a log file? :oops:
I still have the hud popup problem most of the time. (For info: I never have the problem on pokerstars MTT, but very often on Ipoker)
LilScrappyUK
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Hud problems

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Make sure in PT4 that the Configure --> Options --> Logging Enabled option is checked - if it isn't, check it and restart PT4.

Restart PT4 and reproduce the problem. Then click File --> Open User Data Folder and the file we need is there. It's called PokerTracker4.log and may appear as a text file called PokerTracker.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests