Page 1 of 1
can't import HUD

Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 am
by bigpairde
hi,
instead of using one of the pt4 default huds or setting one up by myself all over again, I wanted to import my custom PT3 hud. So I exported from PT3 and saved it locally. then when I said 'import it' from pt4, and am naming the hud, I get the error message that PT4 is unable to import profile. Reason: Not a valid PokerTracker Hud profile.
ideas appreciated.
Re: can't import HUD

Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 pm
by dantes
Same problem for me. I'd like to import my existing custom PT3 huds.
Re: can't import HUD

Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:48 pm
by kraada
These should import properly - could you both please zip up and attach your exported HUD files to a support ticket so that we can look into why yours are not importing?
Re: can't import HUD

Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 pm
by dantes
I figured it out. I just needed to switch the file type to pt3 hud files instead of pt4 in the search window. oops
edit: a couple stats from the imported hud didn't work though. They're showing up as text instead of stat i.e. it says vp$ip sb on my hud instead of the actual number. I assume I can fix that myself, we'll see :)
Re: can't import HUD

Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm
by kraada
That's because in those cases the stat name changed from PT3 to PT4 - we are working on automatic conversion to the proper PT4 stat but that functionality hasn't been included yet.
Re: can't import HUD

Posted:
Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 am
by bigpairde
dantes wrote:I figured it out. I just needed to switch the file type to pt3 hud files instead of pt4 in the search window. oops
I tried that too. before trying that I wouldn't even see a file, but when I changed the file type to 'all' I could find it. the error message came later. I will attach my hud in a ticket. thanks kraada.