can't import HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

can't import HUD

Postby bigpairde » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 am

hi,
instead of using one of the pt4 default huds or setting one up by myself all over again, I wanted to import my custom PT3 hud. So I exported from PT3 and saved it locally. then when I said 'import it' from pt4, and am naming the hud, I get the error message that PT4 is unable to import profile. Reason: Not a valid PokerTracker Hud profile.

ideas appreciated.
bigpairde
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Re: can't import HUD

Postby dantes » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Same problem for me. I'd like to import my existing custom PT3 huds.
dantes
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: can't import HUD

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:48 pm

These should import properly - could you both please zip up and attach your exported HUD files to a support ticket so that we can look into why yours are not importing?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: can't import HUD

Postby dantes » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 pm

I figured it out. I just needed to switch the file type to pt3 hud files instead of pt4 in the search window. oops

edit: a couple stats from the imported hud didn't work though. They're showing up as text instead of stat i.e. it says vp$ip sb on my hud instead of the actual number. I assume I can fix that myself, we'll see :)
dantes
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: can't import HUD

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm

That's because in those cases the stat name changed from PT3 to PT4 - we are working on automatic conversion to the proper PT4 stat but that functionality hasn't been included yet.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: can't import HUD

Postby bigpairde » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 am

dantes wrote:I figured it out. I just needed to switch the file type to pt3 hud files instead of pt4 in the search window. oops

I tried that too. before trying that I wouldn't even see a file, but when I changed the file type to 'all' I could find it. the error message came later. I will attach my hud in a ticket. thanks kraada.
bigpairde
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests