Page 1 of 2

SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 am
by PJs Ronin
Start with:

View Stats > Tourney > Results > Overview
Bring in a single quick filter (in this case, site = iPoker)
In bottom panel select Basic and By Buy--in tabs

For me, this brings up two lines (see partial image)
Screenshot.png
(49.67 KiB) Downloaded 1159 times


Double clicking on any of these lines results in this:
Screenshot-1.png
(74.2 KiB) Downloaded 1161 times


If I select the By Description or By Tournament tabs I get this (no data and the image file error):
Screenshot-2.png
(65.78 KiB) Downloaded 1171 times


The By Date tab works (all the way down) as expected.

Ticket #117793 submitted with log file and link to this thread.

Edit: I'm getting exactly the same behavior with no quick filters being set.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 am
by WhiteRider
I don't get this behaviour - do you see this in a new database in v4.01.8 ?

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 pm
by PJs Ronin
The above was reported when running PT4 .8beta.

I also run your competitor's products so this morning I created a new PT4 db using the setup assistant and imported data from a current HM1 db. There were a couple of errors (unexpected end of hand yadda yadda... but I always get that). Tested the above scenario in the new PT4 db and got the same results as described above.

Will go try creating a new db from original HHs and report back.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 pm
by PJs Ronin
Created new db from original HHs... same result.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 am
by WhiteRider
If you didn't already, please attach a few example HH files which give you this problem to your ticket. Thanks.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm
by PJs Ronin
WhiteRider... this is getting ridiculous.

I reverted to the 7 beta and obtained the same error results. Returned to 8 beta and decided to live with it until the next beta was released; specially in light of the HH problems with Pokerstars over recent days. As a final thought I rebuilt the cache...no change. Shut down over night, restarted this morning and praise be to the Great Pumpkin I no longer get the SQL error. Data is being displayed, to a point. I can drill down to almost any level, except the final level where hands are supposed to be displayed in the lower panel... there I just get blank screens in both panels (as per the last image above).

You still want HHs as I really don't think this is the problem?

Edit: In Calendar view I can drill down all the way to individual hands.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:06 am
by WhiteRider
What might work best is a backup of your database if you can reproduce this in a small database. I can't reproduce your problem, so there must be something specific either to your setup or the tournaments you're looking at. If we have an example database then we should be able to find out exactly what is going on.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:13 pm
by PJs Ronin
The db is pretty small... any ideas how I would get it to you folks?

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 am
by WhiteRider
Make a backup of it using File > Backup, and attach it to a ticket. Make sure you only select the appropriate database, and disable 'Processed files' to keep the backup as small as possible. You can disable the other optional files as well if you like, but they're pretty small anyway and I can just ignore them when I restore your backup so that shouldn't make much difference.

Re: SQL Error (I think)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm
by PJs Ronin
WR... I'm going to close this thread down and have requested the ticket I raised also be closed. Each day (after rebooting my computer) the problems I mentioned in this thread diminish and they are now to the point where this aspect is working 99% correctly.

Tx for your help.