Importing Database From Holdem Manager

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Importing Database From Holdem Manager

Postby 1nsight » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 pm

After the initial install I started playing using PT4 and I think it was still importing hands from my holdem manager db but my computer reset. When I went into PT4 and click all hands for my graph it only shows hands from today. How do I get it to import everything from holdem manager?

Also is there a way to see how much money you are up or down vs a particular player? And to see all hands played vs that player?

Thanks
1nsight
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Re: Importing Database From Holdem Manager

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

You can re-run the conversion from the Tools -> Setup Assistant menu option - once it completes without your computer crashing you should have all of your data.

You can see your data against individual opponents on the Results page in the Hero vs Villain report (you can change report on the left hand side).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests