Leak Tracker appears to ignore filters

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Leak Tracker appears to ignore filters

Postby Cangurino » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 am

On the Leak Tracker tab, filters are disabled, and filters previously selected appear to be ignored, hence the analysis is based on the whole database.

For me to use this report I would need to be able to restrict the analysis to hands from a certain period.
Cangurino
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Re: Leak Tracker appears to ignore filters

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 am

Yes, filters are ignored as in most cases that would invalidate the stat ranges. We do plan to allow date filters, but I'm not sure when this will be enabled.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Leak Tracker appears to ignore filters

Postby philip77 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 am

I was looking for that answer, when waiting for PT4 calculating on my whole database when I thought I had just selected last month...
What are you criteria for defining low stakes vs high stakes?

Thanks
philip77
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Leak Tracker appears to ignore filters

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 am

I'm not sure what the cutoff is - I'll see if I can find out for you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Leak Tracker appears to ignore filters

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 am

For NL & PL $4 BB or above is high stakes, lower than $4 BB is low stakes.
For fixed limit $5/10 or above is high stakes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests