HUD - Incorrect seat

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD - Incorrect seat

Postby GingerViking » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:00 pm

I mainly play 4 max on Everleaf. There is not option for this in the setup only 2, 6, 8, 10 seaters. When I start tables I sit in top right position but then I change to "Sit here" on the bottom right table. THerefore the HH must show that I sit in Seat 4 but my HUD needs to be over Seat 2. I have just rearranged it and saved the lay out but then the last hands always show different seats. Also if I start 3 tables and join a 4th then the first 3 tables will be fine but the 4th table will be wrong and I will have to manually rearrange.

I think all of these problems would be fixed if the HUD thought I was sitting in Seat 2 instead of Seat 4.
GingerViking
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: HUD - Incorrect seat

Postby GingerViking » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm

I think I may have fixed this problem by going to "Configure" --> "Site and Import Options", ill check in a bit and reply.
GingerViking
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: HUD - Incorrect seat

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:48 am

Everleaf do not specify the table size in their hand histories, so you need to enable 'Automatically Apply Treat As' in the import options.
However, this will only detect 2-max, 6-max or full ring, because from the hand history file you can't tell the difference between 4 players at a 6 seat table or a full 4 seat table. If you play 4-max you'll need to use the "Treat As 4-max" option from the PT-icon menu at the table to have the HUD use the correct layout.
We are in contact with several sites to try to persuade them to add this kind of information so that we do not need this kind of workaround.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests