Page 1 of 1

My Currency Error

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 pm
by GingerViking
I mainly play in Euros but my bankroll is in USD. Therefore Game Currency is € and My currency is $.

I have played two sessions today at €50nl. The first session I lost €70.69 and my "Won" reflects this, "My C Won" shows -$92.84 which I assume is correct. The second session I "Won" €61.31 but "My C Won" shows $50.56. This is not correct. Overall I have lost €9 but it says "My C Won" -$42.28. I think it is just an error with the conversion of € to $ for the 2nd session.

Please help :)

Re: My Currency Error

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 am
by WhiteRider
Could you please attach those two hand history files to a Support Ticket and include a link to this thread, and we'll check them out. Thanks.

Re: My Currency Error

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am
by GingerViking
I don't understand since I am looking at an entire session not just 2 hands.

Re: My Currency Error

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 am
by WhiteRider
The hands from each session will be in a hand history file - if you can attach the files from those sessions to a ticket we'll be able to import the hands and try to reproduce your issue.
The files will have been moved to the 'Processed' folder by default, which you can access from the menu File > Show Data Directory).

Re: My Currency Error

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 am
by GingerViking
OK thank you I will do that now. Can you edit the support ticket to allow selecting multiple files, I am attaching files one at a time but have about 30.

Re: My Currency Error

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 pm
by kraada
If you follow this tutorial you'll end up with one zip file which you can attach in one step to the ticket.

Re: My Currency Error

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm
by GingerViking
Thank you.