My Currency Error

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

My Currency Error

Postby GingerViking » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 pm

I mainly play in Euros but my bankroll is in USD. Therefore Game Currency is € and My currency is $.

I have played two sessions today at €50nl. The first session I lost €70.69 and my "Won" reflects this, "My C Won" shows -$92.84 which I assume is correct. The second session I "Won" €61.31 but "My C Won" shows $50.56. This is not correct. Overall I have lost €9 but it says "My C Won" -$42.28. I think it is just an error with the conversion of € to $ for the 2nd session.

Please help :)
GingerViking
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: My Currency Error

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 am

Could you please attach those two hand history files to a Support Ticket and include a link to this thread, and we'll check them out. Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: My Currency Error

Postby GingerViking » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

I don't understand since I am looking at an entire session not just 2 hands.
GingerViking
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: My Currency Error

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 am

The hands from each session will be in a hand history file - if you can attach the files from those sessions to a ticket we'll be able to import the hands and try to reproduce your issue.
The files will have been moved to the 'Processed' folder by default, which you can access from the menu File > Show Data Directory).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: My Currency Error

Postby GingerViking » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 am

OK thank you I will do that now. Can you edit the support ticket to allow selecting multiple files, I am attaching files one at a time but have about 30.
GingerViking
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: My Currency Error

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 pm

If you follow this tutorial you'll end up with one zip file which you can attach in one step to the ticket.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: My Currency Error

Postby GingerViking » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you.
GingerViking
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests