hem data to PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

hem data to PT4

Postby wesleyzzz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi,

First of all thnx for the PT4 Beta code!

While I ran the installer I imported the HEM database. When I launched PT4 for the first time, I saw only the hands that I played today. The filters in PT4 are installed correctly. Is there anyone with the some problem or can help me out?

Thnx,

Wesley
wesleyzzz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 am

Re: hem data to PT4

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello,

Were there any errors in the conversion? How big is your HEM database?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests